|Vol 30, No 2 (2009)||An Anthropological Approach to an Occupational Intervention: The Exercise and Dementia Project||Abstract PDF|
|Margaret A. Perkinson|
|Vol 30, No 2 (2009)||An Anthropological Perspective on "Occupation": A Study of Older Adults' Motivations for Learning and Using Computer Technology||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 30, No 2 (2009)||New perspectives on old ideas: Viewing the anthro-OS/OT nexus in aging studies as a landscape for conceptual innovation||Abstract PDF|
|Rebecca M Aldrich, Malcolm P. Cutchin, Victor W Marshall|
|0 - 0 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"