|Vol 37, No 1 (2016)||“What Doraemon, the Earless Blue Robot Cat from the 22nd Century, Can Teach Us About How Japan’s Elderly and Their Human Caregivers Might Live with Emotional Care Robots.”||Abstract PDF|
|Robert C. Marshall|
|Vol 36, No 1 (2015)||Frail, Independent, involved? Care and the Category of the Elderly in Japan||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 33, No 3 (2012): Special Issue on Anthropology and Aging in East Asia II||Creating a Community of Resilience: New Meanings of Technologies for Greater Well-Being in a Depopulated Town||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 34, No 3 (2013): The Body||From Being to Ontogenetic Becoming: Commentary on Analytics of the Aging Body|
|0 - 0 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"